LAUNCH, CONNECT, GROW:
Propel Your BRAND and Help Shape the Future of Crowdfunding
Gain Prominence within the Fintech Crowdfunding Industry at Western Canada’s Leading Conference
#VanFUNDING 2016 is Western Canada’s foremost destination for leaders in the Canadian crowdfunding economy. Increase your organization’s profile and gain access to a dynamic, growing group of industry leaders and decision makers by sponsoring Canada’s 2nd Annual VanFUNDING 2016 Fintech Crowdfunding Conference.
A wide range of partnership opportunities are available for organization’s supporting the development and growth of the industry and leaders and experts in the national arena offering:
- Exclusive partnership opportunities (eg., Title and VIP networking session)
- Prominent profile and branding
- Speaking and participation (eg., media interviews)
- Complimentary tickets and special conference discounts
- Customized partner benefit packages also available (contact us to discuss your needs)
Secure a front running advantage for your venture and help shape the impact of Fintech Crowdfunding markets:
- Crowdfunding spurs economic growth, creates jobs, generates revenue and stimulates innovation and entrepreneurship.
- It unlocks a new source of efficient and transparent capital to fill ‘Funding Gaps’ in the Canadian economy.
- It improves the quality and levels of risk capital funding in Canada to support the next generation of young, innovative firms. Crowdfunding also provides support for under-serviced communities across verticals, geography and social economic tiers.
- It helps SMEs achieve strong growth through regional and global market diversification and helps connect scalable ventures to angel and venture capital investment groups.
- Crowdfunding accelerates the commercialization of new products, ideas and services in Canada that can compete globally and ultimately works to strengthen Canada’s entrepreneurial backbone at grassroots levels.
#VanFUNDING 2015: Last Year’s Inaugural Fintech Crowdfunding Conference a Sellout Success!
On Sep 29, 2015, the National Crowdfunding Association of Canada hosted Western Canada’s 1st annual VanFUNDING 2015 Fintech Crowdfunding conference at Library Square (Alice Mackay room) in Vancouver to a crowd of over 200+ delegates including attendees, entrepreneurs, investors, funding portals and providers.
A few links: