Gain Prominence and Help Lead the Future of Finance in Canada by supporting the 3rd Annual VanFUNDING 2017 Blockchain, Fintech & Funding Conference!
#VanFUNDING 2017 is Western Canada’s foremost destination for leaders in the Canadian Fintech Crowdfunding, Blockchain ICOs, P2P, crypto-economics, and Alternative Finance sectors. 2017 is Exploding with Financial Innovation! Propel Your BRAND and help shape the future of financial services by partnering with team VanFUNDING 2017.
Catapult Your Brand: Launch, Grow and Gain Prominence
- This is a not to be missed full day conference that will provide access, education, networking and funding opportunities to 300 participants in Canada’s rapidly growing blockchain, crypto/ICO, fintech, P2P, crowdfinance and alternative finance sectors.
- VanFUNDING is a leading Western Canada financial innovation conference and part of a national and international network of pioneering and innovative organizations. Stay ahead of the curve and plugged into emerging trends, regulations and players.
- This is low cost, high exposure, opportunity to get involved as a conference partner and rub elbows with leading experts and investors interested in helping businesses achieve funding success and scale.
Be Recognized as a Thought Leader, Develop New Leads and Market Channels and Forge Partnerships around Business Funding Outcomes
- Exclusive partnership opportunities (eg., Title and VIP networking session)
- Prominent profile and branding
- Speaking and participation (eg., media interviews)
- Complimentary tickets and special conference discounts
- Customized partner benefit packages also available (contact us to discuss your needs)
Last Year’s VanFUNDING 2017 Fintech & Funding Conference was a Great Success!
On Oct 18, 2016, the National Crowdfunding Association of Canada hosted Western Canada’s 2nd annual VanFUNDING 2016 Fintech & Funding at The Imperial in downtown Vancouver to a crowd of over 250+ delegates including attendees, entrepreneurs, investors, funding portals and providers.
A few links: