Apply for a Media Pass to VanFUNDING 2016
Media Passes to VanFUNDING 2016
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) will grant a limited number of passes to authorized media organizations to enable them to develop and publish articles and stories about the 2nd Annual VanFUNDING 2016, the association, and/or the industry generally.
Accredited media representatives will include the editorial staff of publications/newswire services and TV/radio crews from one or more of the following:
- Newspapers/magazines that are available to the public, published at least six times a year by an organization whose principal business activity is publishing, and that generally carry paid advertising.
- Online publications that generate a substantial amount of original news content and belong to a registered company with a verifiable non-web address and telephone number.
- Newswire services that provide news coverage to subscribers, including newspapers, periodicals and/or telephone networks.
- Broadcast media that broadcast news and information programs to the public. Independent film and video publishing companies will be accredited if officially mandated by a broadcast station via a letter of assignment.
- Freelance journalists if they can provide a letter of assignment from a media organization.
Media credential requirements
The NCFA reserves the right to request the following credentials before granting a pass to VanFUNDING 2016:
- Recognized media or press card
- Letter of assignment on official letterhead from an editor or bureau chief
To apply for a media pass or if you have questions, please send an email, with your full contact details, including the name of your media outlet to email@example.com. We will follow up with you to confirm your pass.