Apply to Pitch Your Company to Investors and the Crowd at VanFUNDING 2016
PITCHING APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED – THANKS!
Apply to Pitch Your Startup or Growth Venture at the VanFUNDING 2016 Fintech Crowdfunding Conference in Vancouver!
Are you a high growth SME, non-profit or crowdfunded seeking maximum reach and opportunity? The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is offering a great chance to participate and showcase/pitch/demo your company to leading financiers and attendees at VanFUNDING 2016 Fintech Crowdfunding Conference (#VanFUNDING) to be held on Tuesday, October 18th 2016 @The Imperial Vancouver.
Individuals with live crowdfunding campaigns are also encouraged to apply to pitch at #VanFUNDING. If you have a live crowdfunding campaign, thinking of launching one soon, or are seeking access to launch and growth capital, complete the application below as best as you can. Make sure you indicate the start and end dates for your campaign. The deadline for applications is September 25, 2016 at 5pm PST. Please share this opportunity with your network!
- Gain invaluable experience by pitching in front of leading investors, mentors, crowdfunding enthusiasts, key startup ecosystem participants, customers and #VanFUNDING Sponsors and Community Partners
- A chance to win exclusive prizes from summit sponsors (details TBA)
- A chance to get exclusive interviews, media coverage and time with influential bloggers
- Opportunity to receive a mentor session hosted by a leading summit sponsor
- Receive valuable promotion as a participating VanFUNDING 2016 Pitcher (for you and your company)
- Opportunity to have your company pitch (presentation) recorded and made available in whole/part on the website
- All applicants will be entered into a draw to win VanFUNDING 2016 tickets and/or can register with a discount
- Selected pitching companies will receive 1 FREE VIP All Access Pass registration (value $370): Includes registration to Full day VanFUNDING 2016 Conference (Oct 18) AND VIP networking session (Oct 17 evening). Additional tickets can be purchased at our best discounted rate
- Founders of a new or growing startup, small businesses or dynamic community ventures seeking access to seed/growth capital
- Company/Project owners of a crowdfunding campaign (live or launching soon)
- Example industry verticals include Crowdfunding, Financial Technology, Consumer goods & electronics (eg., Wearable tech), Technology (eg., Data, AI, IoT), Media-Design, Marketing-Advertising, Mobile, Real Estate, Service-based, Non-profit, Education, Healthcare, Social Impact, R&D/manufacturing and others.
- Sep 25 —–> Application deadline for pitching companies is Sunday, September 25th at 5PM PST
- Sep 26 —-> Pitching Committee will announce a shortlist of top companies to pitch live at VanFUNDING 2016
- Oct 3-14 > Optional mentor session by VanFUNDING to help prepare (TBD)
- Oct 18 —–> Live pitching in 1 of 3 afternoon sessions on Oct 18th (Schedule TBD)
- Encouraged but not mandatory: be an incorporated for-profit, not for-profit or cooperative organization in Canada
- Must be operating for a minimum of three (3) months. Both pre-revenue and post-revenue companies qualify
If you have any questions please email email@example.com. GOOD LUCK and see you at VanFUNDING 2016! We look forward to reviewing your application and supporting the growth of your venture.